POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request for abstract/mathematical animations : Re: Request for abstract/mathematical animations Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:27:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request for abstract/mathematical animations
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 6 Oct 2000 18:15:29
Message: <39DE4F78.CBD4A85@yahoo.com>
> Inclusion in what?   A CD to benefit his gramma, a worldwide broadcast, an
> episode of "In Search Of . . .", etc.
>
> How would one contact him?

BTW, you might be interested in taking a look at my website, it features 5
pictures, they're all very abstract and pleasing to the eye ;)

The website is a mess but, the pictures are in 1280x1024 and in perfect
condition, I have many more pictures that I will add when I'll work on my
website again! ;)

http://www.666Mhz.net

--
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |