POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image Map Feature Question/Request Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Image Map Feature Question/Request (Message 9 to 18 of 28)
<<< Previous 8 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Image Map Feature Question/Request
Date: 15 Nov 1998 22:38:29
Message: <364F9DDA.1B5278AF@pacbell.net>
Dan Connelly wrote:

> this is so trivial there is no reason to change the source code.
>
> --
> http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/

  I don't believe it's any less trivial than wanting 4 demensional
vectors added to the source code. I have recently seen requests
for that too. Seems strange in light of the fact you can describe
any point in space with the current 3 demensional coordinate
system currently in use.

Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message