POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image Map Feature Question/Request : Re: Image Map Feature Question/Request Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image Map Feature Question/Request
From: Ron Parker
Date: 16 Nov 1998 12:02:41
Message: <36505ab1.0@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 15 Nov 1998 15:30:24 -0500, Nathan Kopp <Nat### [at] Koppcom> wrote:
>You could also get the SuperPatch from Twyst's patchstation, since it includes
>most of my surface-mapping code (I think it is currently lacking the code for
>lathe & sor).  If you don't need the lathe/sor stuff, you should probably get
>the superpatch since it has all sorts of other really cool features.  :-)

Right, not the lathe and sor patches.  Also missing is the cool new
reset children warp.  I promise I'll get these into the next version.

>Just remember... these are unofficial versions of POV so don't expect any help
>from the POV Team.

Absolutely true.  If there's a problem with the superpatch, bug me.  If you
use it and you love it, bug me.  If you just think it's a good idea, bug me.
If there's a patch I missed (except motion blur, PVM, POVMan, and most of
the stuff in TMPOV with the possible exception of the julia texture) bug me.
I don't get near enough mail about the superpatch.