POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes! / Error 2: Alpha Value Overwriting? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 00:58:10 EDT (-0400)
  Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes! / Error 2: Alpha Value Overwriting? (Message 21 to 30 of 48)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting?
Date: 23 Dec 2015 16:34:19
Message: <567b135b$1@news.povray.org>
Am 23.12.2015 um 18:59 schrieb Sven Littkowski:
> Thanks. I send an answer already to the previous posting of yours
> (above). :-)
>
> Is it possible to recalculate all blob values so I get the same size
> without scaling, rounded edges inclusive as seen in the blob?

I don't think that'll help you, but if you want to try, all you should
have to do is multiply all the blob elements' coordinates and radii with
the same constant factor.

Another thing you might try is changing the total strength of the blob,
by multiplying all the elements' strength values with a constant, and
also multiplying the blob's threshold parameter by that same value.

Post a reply to this message