POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes! / Error 2: Alpha Value Overwriting? : Re: Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting? Server Time
6 May 2024 14:11:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 24 Dec 2015 09:57:59
Message: <567c07f7$1@news.povray.org>
William, even David K. Buck and Chris Cason said (already in 2008) on
"Floss"
(https://www.twit.tv/shows/floss-weekly/episodes/24?autostart=false),
50th minute of the interview, that POV-Ray contains in parts some very
ancient code.

I take your advise, and will try to compile a new EXE version based on
your change suggestions.

But I admit, I never used Visual Studio, nor C++. I hope I will get it
right.   :-)

If you could e-mail me the EXE file you was building, it would probably
much easier. I wouldn't even have to download 19 GB for the installation
of the free "Visual Studio Community"...