POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes! / Error 2: Alpha Value Overwriting? : Re: Blobs: Error 1: NegativeValues:Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting? Server Time
6 May 2024 12:46:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobs: Error 1: NegativeValues:Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 23 Dec 2015 21:14:07
Message: <567b54ef@news.povray.org>
Thanks, Clipka, for this information. I never used that software before.
If I get the POV programming source files, I wouldn't even know in which
folders to save them, and which ones to open directly with that VS. But
if I should succeed, I know that this is an unsupported version of
POV-Ray then.

I wonder, if it wouldn't be easier and faster, to get the exe file from
William, as it seems, he got the exe file already and it seems to work
without visible problems, so far. I really have no clue how to compile
with VS, not even what files to load into it. :-)

Just if William cannot do this, I would try to compile with VS. Would
even still need exact information, what files are to be changed and in
which way.