POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes! / Error 2: Alpha Value Overwriting? : Re: Blobs: Error1:NegativeValues:Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting? Server Time
2 May 2024 03:32:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobs: Error1:NegativeValues:Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 25 Dec 2015 09:10:15
Message: <567d4e47$1@news.povray.org>
UPDATE on VSC2015

Three times I tried to install, each installation taking several hours
due to the slow Internet connection here and the large download size.
And each time, it errored at the end that some files failed. Each time
when i re-installed, it started at zero instead of just completing the
missing or damaged files. And errors again. Also, my free hard drive
space shrinks down each time.

I reported to MS these errors, and wait now for their response.
I will continue with the installation when the errors were analyzed and
corrected by MS.

If anyone of you, William or Clipka, could decide to create that EXE and
give it to me, I would be very happy.

If desired, I can publish here the long error log of the failing VSC2015
installation.