POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Blobs: Error 1: Negative Values: Holes! / Error 2: Alpha Value Overwriting? : Re: Blobs: Error 1: NegativeValues:Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting? Server Time
6 May 2024 19:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobs: Error 1: NegativeValues:Holes!/Error2:AlphaValueOverwriting?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 24 Dec 2015 09:51:52
Message: <567c0688$1@news.povray.org>
Clipka,

I am about to download the programming files from
https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/tree/3.7-stable

But there are many sub folders. Do I have to recreate each folder on my
Windows computer and download each file into each corresponding folder?

Also, seeing that the domain name contains the word "GIT" and MS VSC
offers an option to install some sort of GIT components, does it mean i
have to select that GIT installation option? I really have no
understanding in C++ and MS VSC, thus my asking.

I might also need instructive help to compile that EXE file based on
William#s changes.