POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta updates Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Beta updates (Message 11 to 20 of 40)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: Beta updates
Date: 4 Oct 2007 20:05:39
Message: <47057fd3$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   It's not like 3.6 and 3.7 were mutually exclusive and couldn't be located
> in the same system. This is just silly.

Actually I understand his point of view. And certainly the delays in new
betas is an issue which I would like to fix. Hence my previous post.

I am not sure of what we will do on unix systems: a command-line parameter
isn't enough IIRC since it will just end up in a shell script or alias and
be forgotten about. OTOH having a keypress-based option is also a problem
since it will interfere with batch renders.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message