POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.10011104 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.10011104 (Message 11 to 20 of 34)
From: jr
Subject: Re: POV-Ray v3.8.0-alpha.10011104
Date: 13 Jan 2019 16:05:00
Message: <web.5c3ba73e2cb80e7848892b50@news.povray.org>
> Am 13.01.2019 um 21:06 schrieb jr:
>
> >> I have no idea what a "'wget'able" URL is, but maybe this one qualifies:
> >
> > "man 1 wget", or "curl".  command-line tools to fetch stuff.
>
> Heh, don't expect me to know about any of that; I'm a Windows jockey and
> mouse pusher ;)

:-)  (or perhaps a frown.  really not sure)

on "the substance" then, you manage to reproduce the crash, I take it?

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 13 Jan 2019 16:55:50
Message: <5c3bb3e6$1@news.povray.org>
Am 13.01.2019 um 22:01 schrieb jr:

>> Heh, don't expect me to know about any of that; I'm a Windows jockey and
>> mouse pusher ;)
>
> :-)  (or perhaps a frown.  really not sure)
>
> on "the substance" then, you manage to reproduce the crash, I take it?

More like, "I'll get back to you on that".

That was the status when I wrote that post, anyway. Meanwhile I did find
a bug that could conceivably cause a crash, and am in the process of
submitting a fix.

Post a reply to this message