POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : +ua and anti-aliasing Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  +ua and anti-aliasing (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Roy Schulz
Subject: +ua and anti-aliasing
Date: 30 Sep 2001 05:00:40
Message: <3bb6df38@news.povray.org>
I used alpha output with anti-aliasing but didn't get the desired result.
The anti-aliased pixels didn't have alpha values somewhere between 0 and 1.
Instead, they had values of either 0 or 1. So, it is impossible to render
anti-aliased objects for later compositing.

Roy

Post a reply to this message