POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known Bugs Sep 28 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Known Bugs Sep 28 (Message 3 to 12 of 22)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Bob H
Subject: Re: nevermind
Date: 28 Sep 2001 23:02:50
Message: <3bb539da@news.povray.org>
Just found a message by Bonsai here from the 24th saying the same thing I
just did about File Init Error.  Ron suggests it would be fixed in Beta 5.

Bob H.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Date: 28 Sep 2001 23:30:28
Message: <slrn9rag2o.6ml.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:04:40 -0500, Bob H. wrote:
>Just found a message by Bonsai here from the 24th saying the same thing I
>just did about File Init Error.  Ron suggests it would be fixed in Beta 5.

Or some future beta.  One never knows; I might check it in just after Chris
starts building the beta.

--
#macro R(L P)sphere{L __}cylinder{L P __}#end#macro P(_1)union{R(z+_ z)R(-z _-z)
R(_-z*3_+z)torus{1__ clipped_by{plane{_ 0}}}translate z+_1}#end#macro S(_)9-(_1-

Post a reply to this message