POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known Bugs Sep 28 : Re: Known Bugs Sep 28 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Known Bugs Sep 28
From: Rune
Date: 1 Oct 2001 14:27:09
Message: <3bb8b57d@news.povray.org>

> Perhaps there is a reason but you attached only
> one my post. Here are other not finished with
> explanation or "will be fixed"

Note:

Only confirmed bugs can get on the list.

You couldn't know this, but for the future, please specify messages this
way:
http://news.povray.org/Xns9115B92CF7D8ACQ@204.213.191.226
(The part after http://news.povray.org/ is the message ID.)

>   Crash after constant function
>   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18496/

I'll add this.

>   Bug with intersection stack (I gave solution)
>   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18696/

I'll add it.

>   #if inside #if (but Nathan said - no solution anywhere :-( )
>   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18701/

That's not a bug but a limitation.

>   Another string bug (or even two)
>   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18706/

I'll add "Crash with long strings, ignore documentation bug report"

>   Old accuracy bug - perhaps with no chance to fix
>   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18702/

This bug doesn't seem to have been confirmed.

>   Select within select
>   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18823/

This hasn't been confirmed properly.

> I answered for your request for help
>   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18618/
> Have you readed this? Was this helpful ? Should I continue ?

Yes. Yes. Yes. (Sorry I didn't answer before to that.)

Rune