POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known Bugs Sep 28 : Re: Known Bugs Sep 28 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Known Bugs Sep 28
Date: 22 Oct 2001 05:11:25
Message: <ahn7ttc31av05805lom27csqk778mpdvvl@4ax.com>
On Mon, 1 Oct 2001 20:28:47 +0200, "Rune"
<run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote:

>Only confirmed bugs can get on the list.

ok.

> You couldn't know this, but for the future, please specify messages this
> way:
> http://news.povray.org/Xns9115B92CF7D8ACQ@204.213.191.226
> (The part after http://news.povray.org/ is the message ID.)

where on the www interface I can find it that way ?

> >   Crash after constant function
> >   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18496/
>
> I'll add this.

is seems it's gone for beta 6

> >   Bug with intersection stack (I gave solution)
> >   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18696/
>
> I'll add it.

it still present for beta 6

> >   #if inside #if (but Nathan said - no solution anywhere :-( )
> >   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18701/
>
> That's not a bug but a limitation.

than I must wait for sources :-(

> >   Another string bug (or even two)
> >   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18706/
>
> I'll add "Crash with long strings, ignore documentation bug report"

is seems it's gone for beta 6

> >   Old accuracy bug - perhaps with no chance to fix
> >   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18702/
>
> This bug doesn't seem to have been confirmed.

can anybody confirm this ?
I can confirm that it still present for beta 6

> >   Select within select
> >   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18823/
>
> This hasn't been confirmed properly.

yes, wrong noise generator

> > I answered for your request for help
> >   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18618/
> > Have you readed this? Was this helpful ? Should I continue ?
>
> Yes. Yes. Yes. (Sorry I didn't answer before to that.)

ok, I see it is still not finished for beta 6 therefore I'll start
with it.

ABX