POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known Bugs Sep 28 : Re: Known Bugs Sep 28 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Known Bugs Sep 28
Date: 1 Oct 2001 11:23:02
Message: <a1vgrtgkmem30dmqvmd265tulhpivjsb9l@4ax.com>
On Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:15:53 +0200, "Rune"
<run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote:

> Here are the known and confirmed bugs as per today. Corrections to the list
> are still very welcome.

Perhaps there is a reason but you attached only one my post.
Here are other not finished with explanation or "will be fixed"

  Crash after constant function
  http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18496/

  Bug with intersection stack (I gave solution)
  http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18696/

  #if inside #if (but Nathan said - no solution anywhere :-( )
  http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18701/

  Another string bug (or even two)
  http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18706/

  Old accuracy bug - perhaps with no chance to fix
  http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18702/

There is also something new from me
  Select within select
  http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18823/

I answered for your request for help
  http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18618/
Have you readed this? Was this helpful ? Should I continue ?

ABX