POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : About types of projections Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  About types of projections (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Pavel Rumyantsev
Subject: About types of projections
Date: 6 Dec 1999 04:23:21
Message: <384B8080.D4327C25@mv.ru>
Hi!

I use POV-Ray approximately 1,5 years and I can't undestand the types of

projections. Of course, I can understand perspective projection and, may

be, ortographic projection. Could anybody explain me another types of
projections? I'd like TO FEEL them, do you understand me?

Thank you.

Pavel Rumyantsev

Post a reply to this message