POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Radiosity Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:28:33 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Andrew the Orchid
Subject: Radiosity
Date: 7 Dec 2004 16:02:28
Message: <41b61a64@news.povray.org>
How does POV-Ray's radiosity system actually work? Does it actually sit
there and perform forward ray calculations like photon mapping does? Or
does it just modify the normal reverse ray calculations to shoot some
extra says to try to simulate diffuse reflections?

Andrew.

Post a reply to this message