POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Radiosity : Re: Radiosity Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity
From: Andrew the Orchid
Date: 11 Dec 2004 15:36:28
Message: <41bb5a4c$1@news.povray.org>
> All you questions can easily and quickly be answered by looking at the
> freely available source code!

True - if I can just work out how to interpret C... (It seems the
language was explicitly designed to by crypted and difficult to read.)

Oh - and if I can work out which file it's in.

I did download the source once - I wanted to find out what a Sturmian
root solver is, and how it works. I was eventually forced to give up,
because it made no sense at all.