POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Tracking animation 'state' Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Tracking animation 'state' (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Ross Del Duca
Subject: Tracking animation 'state'
Date: 11 Jun 2004 19:45:03
Message: <40ca43ff@news.povray.org>

a macro that takes "spread" and "flap" values to determine their position -
which can in turn be based on the clock.

What I'm trying to add now is a way to have the 'skin' stretch as if

motion of the wing (i.e. up or down) but I'm stumped about how to do this

track what the last frame rendered was, so that I can then determine which
way to stretch the bicubic patch?

Thanks all!

Post a reply to this message