POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Tracking animation 'state' : Re: Tracking animation 'state' Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tracking animation 'state'
From: Ross Del Duca
Date: 12 Jun 2004 13:38:44
Message: <40cb3fa4@news.povray.org>
This is the part of pov that is proving the most interesting to me (well,
other than seeing the things that I can create on the screen.)  By that I
mean, I'm being forced to recall math skills that I haven't had cause to
use since college.

Made me feel kind of silly when, initially, I couldn't even recall
immediately how to get the formula for a line based on two points.  *sigh*