POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Fast blurred reflection? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:33:17 EDT (-0400)
  Fast blurred reflection? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From:  Light Beam
Subject: Fast blurred reflection?
Date: 24 Sep 2003 11:47:33
Message: <3f71bc95@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to do fast (to render...) and smooth (to the eyes...) blurred
reflection using average normal or other method ?
I use this way to do :
http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povQandT/languageQandT.html (Search for
"Blurred")
It's a good method but I find it slow to render (on My Athlon XP2500+...)
Thanks

Post a reply to this message