POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : --( IDENTIFIER - RValue )-- Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  --( IDENTIFIER - RValue )-- (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
Subject: --( IDENTIFIER - RValue )--
Date: 19 Mar 2003 17:53:56
Message: <3e78f504$2@news.povray.org>
--------------( oo )--------------

Is there a way to define Automatically an IDENTIFIER.
In other words, is there a way to Define the Name of an IDENTIFIER by a
function?

DECLARATION:
    #declare IDENTIFIER = RVALUE |
    #local IDENTIFIER = RVALUE

Here's my Dreamed command

    #declare  (concat( "MyVAR", (Str(A+1)) ) ) = RVALUE

Architecture CAAO Website[UDM]-
http://ps.dgtic.umontreal.ca:2050/data/p0034/site

Post a reply to this message