POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : --( IDENTIFIER - RValue )-- : Re: --( IDENTIFIER - RValue )-- Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: --( IDENTIFIER - RValue )--
Date: 25 Mar 2003 10:08:14
Message: <3e8070de@news.povray.org>
--------------( oo )--------------

I made some test with Parse_Strings and Arrays. I used both. The
calculations are strongly recursive using sub array for every cells of an
another array. So, I got half of the processing time for KernelTimes. I
haven't tried MegaPOV yet and I don't know if my script is specific to 3.5.

I use voxel on a 3D grid, I have to create a neiberhood for each cells, wich
is a new 3D Grid. The calculation time goes exponential. I have to keep some
steps of the matrix for the memory of each cells.

Architecture CAAO

"ABX" <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in message

wrote:
> > That's much more easier when you know where to look at.
> > I just didn't saw those command to handle external files. (#write)
> > Is there a way to use Ram Memory instead of writing a .txt file on the
HD?