POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : --( IDENTIFIER - RValue )-- : Re: --( IDENTIFIER - RValue )-- Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: --( IDENTIFIER - RValue )--
Date: 25 Mar 2003 18:37:08
Message: <3e80e824@news.povray.org>
--------------( oo )--------------

That's right. I'm currently working on that. It is less abstract when I
could use directly a Matrix (array) from de HD because I could work on the
memory of each cells, the recurence.

That's funny, a friend of me did the same project than me last week. Exactly
similar. He used Scheme. I'll looking to publishing those work soon.
[Cellular Automata]

Thanks again for your comments. It is really appreciated.

Architecture CAAO Website[UDM]-