POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : --( IDENTIFIER - RValue )-- : Re: --( IDENTIFIER - RValue )-- Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:30:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: --( IDENTIFIER - RValue )--
Date: 25 Mar 2003 23:04:30
Message: <3e8126ce@news.povray.org>
--------------( oo )--------------

Is there a way to modify arrays? (Like changing a Value of Only one Cell?)
It doesn't seems to be possible. This why I'm using Parse_Strings. When I'm
using a 20*20*20 3D grid It is 8000 operation of creating a new sub array.
Then Read/Write with Parse_Strings is highly time consuming.

Where Should I post a JPEG of the project?

Architecture CAAO