POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Palm trees from primatives Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Palm trees from primatives (Message 14 to 23 of 23)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Palm trees from primatives
Date: 12 Feb 2002 08:19:17
Message: <3C6916FA.B63993EF@pacbell.net>
Wanderer On The Road wrote:

> hrm.... Any good tutorials on how to use #while?

There is a good basic introduction to loops at this site in the povabilities
section - http://www.spake.org/rtimes/

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Wanderer On The Road
Date: 16 Feb 2002 00:39:48
Message: <3c6df0a4@news.povray.org>
"bob h" <omn### [at] charternet> wrote in message
> "Wanderer On The Road" <non### [at] fakeaddresscom> wrote in message
> >
> > Modeling something that will be 2D-ish. See my plan is to make a scene
> that
> > will then be image_mapped on to an object (in this case a painter's
> canvas).
> >
> > hrm.... Any good tutorials on how to use #while?
>
> http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povVFAQ/whileloops.html
>
> That should do nicely if you can be a little technical about it, since
Warp
> can often be I know :-)

Well since I'm often accused (usualy correctly) of thinking too much I bet I
can figure it out ^_~

> Yeah, the render within a render can be pretty neat, as many online
> galleries can attest to.

Yes, though is there anything I can do to the painting scene that will make
it look slightly unfinished with out resorting to post trace effects in like
the gimp?

--
Wanderer On The Road
     Many religions are the story of man trying to reach out to God

Post a reply to this message