POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Projection types of the camera Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Projection types of the camera (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Andreas Zehender
Subject: Projection types of the camera
Date: 1 Nov 2001 14:16:06
Message: <3be19f76$1@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I am currently developing a povray modeler for KDE (see
http://www.azweb.de/kpovmodeler) and need some help with the projection
types of the camera.

Currently I am only able to visualize the perspective and orthographic
projections. I need some more detailed information on how the other
projection types work. Can you point me to a web site or a book or... ? The
user povray documentation says not much about these projections.

Greetings, Andreas

 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 9th semester computer science
 http://www.azweb.de