POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : max_intersections problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  max_intersections problem (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: max_intersections problem
Date: 8 Feb 2001 13:01:28
Message: <3A82DEF8.8D3F50A6@gmx.de>
I'm working on my IRTC entry and am continuously getting I-Stack overflows
although i'm already using max_intersections above 1000.

1) Are there other things apart from intersection/difference affecting
this and what are the CSG constructions needing a high max_intersections -
intersections containing a lot of objects or highly nested CSG?

2) How does increasing max_intersections influence the rendering speed in
general, anyone any experience concerning that?

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>