POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Securing a POV file Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Securing a POV file (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: Securing a POV file
Date: 27 May 2000 13:16:14
Message: <393002de@news.povray.org>
I am interested in publishing a program that would in turn call upon POV Ray
to render an output image.
The image, actually a series of images, would be something like a building
'walk-through'.
Is there ant way in which the source .POV file could be encrypted so that
the user would not have access to this source.
This problem comes from my potential use of materials that are covered by a
copywrite, where the copywrite owner dictates that I may freely use and
publish the material in a final image format but may not divulge the source
data.... tricky !

Post a reply to this message