POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Securing a POV file : Re: Securing a POV file Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:27:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Securing a POV file
From: David Vincent-Jones
Date: 29 May 2000 14:11:14
Message: <3932b2c2@news.povray.org>
The problem that I am facing is that some of my source data will be
extracted directly from proprietary .dxf files that are currently being
commercially sold.
The only really critical area that would need concealing would be the
<x,y,z> co-ordinates.
Of course I have to convert the data to a .pov script for usage but the data
owner insists that the data must be secured so that the .pov script cannot
be used to reverse engineer the original file.