POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Parsing vs. Rendering Performance Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  Parsing vs. Rendering Performance (Message 31 to 37 of 37)
From: omniVERSE
Subject: Re: Parsing vs. Rendering Performance
Date: 30 Dec 1999 04:49:32
Message: <386b2aac@news.povray.org>
As you can probably guess, it was good for the first month only, now I'm
settled in once again.  Got it early October and gave up the old clunker to
the folks.  Just didn't want to rave about it much since afterall it is a
middle of the road machine anyway.
Got a stubborn render (or parse) though? Go ahead and let me know, see if
this thing can do it.

Bob

"Mike" <pov### [at] aolcom> wrote in message news:386AD3DC.E77A8282@aol.com...

> Damn Bob, when did you get that sweet machine!?  If I'm ever pressed for
> time on a render I'll know who to call. :)

Post a reply to this message