POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Parsing vs. Rendering Performance : Re: Parsing vs. Rendering Performance Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:30:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parsing vs. Rendering Performance
From: omniVERSE
Date: 30 Dec 1999 04:49:32
Message: <386b2aac@news.povray.org>
As you can probably guess, it was good for the first month only, now I'm
settled in once again.  Got it early October and gave up the old clunker to
the folks.  Just didn't want to rave about it much since afterall it is a
middle of the road machine anyway.
Got a stubborn render (or parse) though? Go ahead and let me know, see if
this thing can do it.

Bob