POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Parsing vs. Rendering Performance : Re: Parsing vs. Rendering Performance Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parsing vs. Rendering Performance
From: Peter Warren
Date: 6 Jan 2000 00:53:18
Message: <38742dce@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote in message <38734B98.1D083C3F@pacbell.net>...
>Well I never really said you can't use a machine equiped with less >memory
Sorry, Ken. I did not intend to misrepresent what you said.

It struck me a interesting what Matt said about trends in
pov scenes. There has been an iso patch for years but I
only used it for a few specific thing. Now I don't think
twice about using MegaPov.

I wonder what will be next.

Peter Warren
war### [at] hotmailcom