POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Hardcore povrayer test Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:46 EDT (-0400)
  Hardcore povrayer test (Message 21 to 30 of 66)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Enhanced hardcore povrayer test
Date: 15 Jun 1999 02:42:01
Message: <3765F2E0.76DF42F0@pacbell.net>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> Is there anyone else who thinks the 3.0 docs were better than the 3.1 docs?
Yes

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 15 Jun 1999 03:11:03
Message: <3765FC86.4C8D249B@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> Nieminen Mika wrote in message <3765ed7e@news.povray.org>...
> <snip test>
>
> Got 5. Only 'cause I studied Computer graphics last year.
> Guess I need to spend more time reading the docs.
>
> Is there anyone else who thinks the 3.0 docs were better than
> the 3.1 docs?

Yes.

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

From: Alan Kong
Subject: Comparing v3.0 and v3.1 official docs
Date: 15 Jun 1999 06:56:42
Message: <3767305b.277296632@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:38:35 +0200, "Gail Shaw" <gsh### [at] monotixcoza> wrote:

>Is there anyone else who thinks the 3.0 docs were better than
>the 3.1 docs?

  Hi, Gail, Ken, and Marc. Where do the v3.0 docs do better compared with
the v3.1 docs? Is this the docs in general or a specific format (.html,
.pdf, Word, etc.)?

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get

> On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:38:35 +0200, "Gail Shaw" <gsh### [at] monotixcoza> wrote:
>
> >Is there anyone else who thinks the 3.0 docs were better than
> >the 3.1 docs?
>
>   Hi, Gail, Ken, and Marc. Where do the v3.0 docs do better compared with
> the v3.1 docs? Is this the docs in general or a specific format (.html,
> .pdf, Word, etc.)?
>
> --
> Alan
> http://www.povray.org - Home of the Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer
> news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get
> together to exchange ideas, information, and experiences with others

 The content appears to be the same only the format has changed. I believe
we discussed this in .general a while back didn't we ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message