POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Hardcore povrayer test : Re: Comparing v3.0 and v3.1 official docs Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Comparing v3.0 and v3.1 official docs
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 15 Jun 1999 09:27:16
Message: <376654b4@news.povray.org>
>>   Hi, Gail, Ken, and Marc. Where do the v3.0 docs do better compared with
>> the v3.1 docs? Is this the docs in general or a specific format (.html,
>> .pdf, Word, etc.)?

Nothing to do with format. I personally found that the pov 3.0 docs had more
info on the structure of the language, examples, comments on effects of
options and pictures showing effect of values. This would be especially
useful re interior and media.

Although I did prefer the docs in one long file, made reading for interest
easier.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features