POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Isosurface plugin Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:29:08 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface plugin (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Isosurface plugin
Date: 30 Dec 2002 04:38:44
Message: <3e101424$1@news.povray.org>
I am experimenting with the isosurface plugin in the Beta3 version of Moray
(See example in moray.binaries).
What I don't understand is why the 'ridges' are pointing downwards, despite
what is said in the help of POV-Ray. I want them to stick upwards, but how?
I tried several things within the function, but I seem not to understand
something.
Help?

Thomas de Groot

Post a reply to this message

I was not aware that there was an isosurface plugin for moray. Where do I
find it?
Steve Shelby

Thomas de Groot <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message
> I am experimenting with the isosurface plugin in the Beta3 version of
Moray
> (See example in moray.binaries).
> What I don't understand is why the 'ridges' are pointing downwards,
despite
> what is said in the help of POV-Ray. I want them to stick upwards, but
how?
> I tried several things within the function, but I seem not to understand
> something.
> Help?
>
> Thomas de Groot

Post a reply to this message