POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Isosurface plugin : Re: Isosurface plugin Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:35:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface plugin
From: StephenS
Date: 3 Jan 2003 08:21:34
Message: <3e158e5e@news.povray.org>
> Oh, by the way, Stephen,
> This is a triffle really, but would it be possible to add an "#include
> "functions.inc" command to the plugin? Just laziness of myself, I guess...
>
> Thomas
 I had this when I was developing and testing the plugin (I'm also lazy). I
decided it was making the generated pov code needlessly larger, including
functions.inc for each and every isosurface in the scene. What I chose to do
instead was to include it in the Scene/Settings/Includes/Scene_comments like
this:
*/
#include "functions.inc"
#include "math.inc"
#include "transforms.inc"
/*
The slash and asterisk are part of what you need. I saved this in my
MorayStart.mdl file, and have the "New Scene loads this scene" checked (from
View/Configuration/Moray). The default for Moray is to point to this file,
if you haven't changed it yet. The down side is you now include these even
if you don't use them in your file (every new file), and you may have to
remove some if you wanted to be pov3.1 compatible.