POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : no "extended edit" ?? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 10:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  no "extended edit" ?? (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Ryan Constantine
Subject: Re: no "extended edit" ??
Date: 3 Oct 2001 01:38:37
Message: <3BBAA42D.9CA9BB7E@yahoo.com>
where does it say 'extended edit'?  try to be as specific as possible so
i can change it in the next version.  also, i hadn't realized when i did
the screen captures that my desktop colors were that different from
windows standard colors.  do you find the images hard to read
(yes/no/hadn't noticed)?  also, are there any other comments you have
about the help system?  is it complete?  are there tutorials you'd like
to see that aren't in there?

thanks,
ryan

MR wrote:

> hello,
>
> well i'm not batting too well here.  i'm running thru the moray
> tutorial in the povray docs for bicubic patches, and it tells me
> to click the "extended edit" at the bottom of the moray window
> after i've created the very beginning of a bezier patch.
>
> i don't see that anywhere.  i've looked down at the very bottom,
> and then at the bottom of each of the create, modify, select,
> and edit tabs that sit to the right of the screen.
>
> any help would be appreciated.
>
> thank you, miker

Post a reply to this message