POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : no "extended edit" ?? : Re: no "extended edit" ?? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:14:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: no "extended edit" ??
From: Ryan Constantine
Date: 11 Oct 2001 21:15:27
Message: <3BC64404.6EEFDF8E@yahoo.com>
sorry i haven't got back to you before now.  i used to think i was busy,
but now i know what busy really is!  i thought you were referring to the
tutorials in the moray help system, not the povray help system.  i did
moray's help.  reworked it really.  most of the text was there from
before.  anyway, have you looked at moray's own tutorials in the help
file?  it would probably help.