POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : no "extended edit" ?? : Re: no "extended edit" ?? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 10:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: no "extended edit" ??
From: anoop
Date: 3 Oct 2001 14:08:30
Message: <3bbb541e@news.povray.org>
Txemi Jendrix wrote in message <3bb9179f@news.povray.org>...

>Anyway, I've never managed myself to work with that Moray's feature.
>Instead of that, I first used sPatch and later Hamapatch to make
bicubic
>patches (Hamapatch is much more complete and under current
development, I
>can't live without it ;-).

Couldn't agree with you more! Between them - Moray, HamaPatch and
3dWin - there's a lot of power. I too really love HamaPatch
(especially with the AmLoft plugin) - it's simply superb for sketch
(and organic) work (even, funnily enough, for architectural sketch
designs, which is what I use it for). Even more, screenshots of it in
action can be used (with some help from Gimp) for nice pencil-sketch
drawing looks. The only thing really lacking in it (for me) is CSG.

Regards,
-Anoop