POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : no "extended edit" ?? : Re: no "extended edit" ?? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:08:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: no "extended edit" ??
From: anoop
Date: 4 Oct 2001 08:20:38
Message: <3bbc5416@news.povray.org>
Txemi Jendrix wrote in message <3bbb7c4d$1@news.povray.org>...
>You have another freeware solution (actually the one I use right now)
>called:
>Hamapatch and Poseray (about this last one, the last version was sent
by its
>author to p.b.u. recently)

Have you tried Lithiumunwrap? It's like uvmapper, but reads/writes
more formats and has 3dviewing options besides stuff like scaling the
map etc. Doesn't output to Moray directly, though (you'd have to do it
thru some other converter.
Does Moray support uvmapping? Last I heard it didn't.

>>The only thing really lacking in it (for me) is CSG.
>
>Perhaps in the future, who knows.

Wow, that would be something! Would you be knowing something about
this? Even if they don't something tells me that the greyed button for
mesh2 saving will soon become active. Then we could do the CSG after
exporting to Pov-Ray!

Regards,
Anoop