POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : re: feature requests Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  re: feature requests (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: K  Lasse
Subject: re: feature requests
Date: 16 Jun 2000 17:23:23
Message: <394a9acb$1@news.povray.org>
<sorry, ryan, I think I mailed this to you rather than posting it! - oops>

While we're on the topic...

I've found the way Moray works with manipulating an object's local
coordinates to be quite clumsy using the button to differentiate between
modes. Could that be switched to a radio button? Or better yet, a whole
separate tab area?

On the same topic... could you have the local coords highlight along with
the object that is currently selected? This would help tremendously with
differentiating while manipulating (too many big words... ooh, my achin'
head...) the object's local coords. Helps out with that all important
"Instant Visual Feedback" thing.

Comments? Discussion?

REALLY cool program, BTW!

-Kelly (kla### [at] usacom)

ryan constantine <rco### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> 1) double clicking of an object in the modify tab 'children' window to
> select that object.
>
> 2) any value allowed for any setting (with a warning telling us it is
> outside official pov's range)

Post a reply to this message