POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : re: feature requests : Re: feature requests Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: feature requests
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 21 Jun 2000 08:30:13
Message: <06d1lsok316cotu3bvljlun8osf8ibqals@4ax.com>
Hi K. Lasse, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I would be happy to explain some more about the difficulty I've been having
> Like I said, however, this is mostly the fault of Window Blinds.
Yes, it does sound like it. There's no missing the state with the
regular UI.

> better yet, a separate tab - to work with the local coords of an object.
Ouch, that would create a whole lot of other headaches. And then you'd
have to look at the top of the tabs to see whether you're in local or
global mode.

> I would be more than happy to expound on some of these if you're
> interested in at least hearing about them.
Absolutely, please feel free to post suggestions for features, etc.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray