POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : re: feature requests : Re: feature requests Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: feature requests
From: Hans Petter Birkeland
Date: 20 Jun 2000 14:22:22
Message: <01bfdae4$7c210280$add3d8c1@iytwylqv>
Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom> skrev i artikkelen
<tturkss73mujut4l7hf27od0bbmgkq4bqa@4ax.com>...
> > On the same topic... could you have the local coords highlight along
with
> > the object that is currently selected?
> That is a good idea. I will note this for a future version.

Another one along the same lines: It would be very nice if the image map
marker (green) was highlighted when an object with image map is
highlighted, because when positioning/scaling image maps it is not always
obviuos which map goes with which object.

--
Hans Petter Birkeland

han### [at] c2inet
http://home.c2i.net/hanspb/