POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : re: feature requests : Re: feature requests Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: feature requests
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 19 Jun 2000 06:54:54
Message: <tturkss73mujut4l7hf27od0bbmgkq4bqa@4ax.com>
Hi K. Lasse, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I've found the way Moray works with manipulating an object's local
> coordinates to be quite clumsy using the button to differentiate between
> modes. Could that be switched to a radio button?
Can you explain in a bit more detail why you fell it is clumsy? And
the Local Coordinates button already is a Radio Button.... so I'm not
sure what you mean. I know that it is difficult to use if you are
typing in values, but if you use the mouse, it should be very
intuitive.

> On the same topic... could you have the local coords highlight along with
> the object that is currently selected?
That is a good idea. I will note this for a future version.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray