POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : opaque textures Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:16 EDT (-0400)
  opaque textures (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Rainer Ludwig
Subject: opaque textures
Date: 30 Nov 1999 06:08:47
Message: <3843B036.8067AB52@gmx.net>
Hi,

I_m trying to create an opaque texture. Does anybody have an idea
whether this is possible with povray,
and if yes how it works.

thanks a lot for a hint

Rainer

Post a reply to this message

From: Nieminen Juha
Subject: Re: opaque textures
Date: 30 Nov 1999 11:19:10
Message: <3843f8fe@news.povray.org>
Rainer Ludwig <Rai### [at] gmxnet> wrote:
: I_m trying to create an opaque texture.

  AFAIK all textures are opaque if you don't specify filter nor transmit in
their pigment.