POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC participation shrinking? Server Time
17 May 2024 06:02:39 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC participation shrinking? (Message 1 to 10 of 49)
From: Slashdolt
Subject: IRTC participation shrinking?
Date: 14 Apr 2003 12:22:31
Message: <3e9ae047$1@news.povray.org>
Because I felt like it*, I decided to figure out if IRTC participation was
growing or shrinking since its inception.  It looks like it's shrinking.
:-(

Col 1: Year
Col 2: Avg entries / round

2002    89
2001    95
2000   103
1999    96
1998   112
1997   114
1996   129 (4 rounds)

* I would have graphed it, but I'm not that familiar with Excel.  I need a
life.

Maybe we just need some more interesting topics?  But since we get to vote,
you'd figure we'd vote for the most interesting ones...

Big Hit Topics from the past include:
Loneliness (133)
Sea (142)
Imaginary Worlds (143)