POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : 3archi.jpg and the rules... Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:43:30 EDT (-0400)
  3archi.jpg and the rules... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Johannes Hubert
Subject: 3archi.jpg and the rules...
Date: 4 May 2000 03:58:23
Message: <39112d9f@news.povray.org>
I am wondering...
...in my eyes, the recent IRTC entry 3archi.jpg from crush74design
violates the rules in two ways:

First, the image seems not to be made for the IRTC, but, as the
3archi.txt says: "just another work for school".
Second, the images looks very much like a post-processed photoshop
collage of several views of two buildings.

What's happening? Doesn't anyone check the entries at least for a
general compliance to the rules before they are posted?

Johannes.

Post a reply to this message