POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : tab size settings Server Time
2 Jun 2024 04:36:03 EDT (-0400)
  tab size settings (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Rune
Subject: tab size settings
Date: 6 Aug 2004 07:18:29
Message: <41136905$1@news.povray.org>
In POV-Ray 3.6, when I go to the menu Editor > Editor preferences >
Language/Tabs and select a tab size of 3 spaces, it only applies to the
current scene I'm editing. How can I change it once and for all, for all
scenes?

I don't remember having this problem in POV-Ray 3.5.

I'm using Windows XP professional.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com