POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : tab size settings : Re: tab size settings Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:31:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tab size settings
From: Rune
Date: 6 Aug 2004 14:35:42
Message: <4113cf7e@news.povray.org>
Hughes, B. wrote:
> Keep in mind that I'm a person who let 8 space tabbing alone 97% of
> the time in the past, so there's still a good chance the editor isn't
> doing as expected.

Ah, I can see how you wouldn't easily notice it going "back" to 8 spaces all
the time, if it happens.

But still, what I want most of all is to have no per-file setting at all. If
I could just have it use 3 spaces in *all* files I'd like that. Maybe there
is some registry setting I can change, but I wouldn't know where to look...

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com